In aesthetic medicine, hyaluronic acid is used for filling and leveling imperfections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue. The treatment involves injection of the corresponding region and its specific depth.
Indications for use of fillers:
- Vertical wrinkles on forehead
- Wrinkles of eyes outer corners called "crow's feet"
- Horizontal wrinkles of forehead skin
- Mild facial wrinkles, around the mouth, around the eyes
- Nasolabial folds and wrinkles
- Atrophic cheeks
- Atrophic chin
- Acne scars
- Hand ridges
- Breast augmentation
- Buttocks modeling
- Calves augmentation and modelling